Abicare is a home care services company providing highly-trained carers across England and Wales, including live-in care and visiting care services.
When daily visits aren’t enough, our live-in care service allows you to be well looked after in familiar surroundings.
one of our trusted, vetted carers lives with you, or your family member, to provide daily one-to-one care.
Having your carer on hand gives reassurance and peace of mind to you and your household.
we want you to be able to keep up your favourite daily routines, live with your pet or stay with your family for as long as possible.
- At Abicare we understand our clients.
- Over 100 years of collective experience in care with our senior team.
- Nationwide coverage.
- Immediate start - can start the Live-In package same day.
- Continuity of care.
- Nurse led dementia specialist team.
- Carehubs - manage own care package & direct access to care plan & care team.
- Only 1 week notice for cancelling the package.
- Learning disabilities
- Physical disabilities
- Palliative care/End of life care
- Neurological (including stroke, motor neurone disease, acquired brain injury)
- Mental health illness
- Post operative and post discharge care
We cover the following areas: