Funding for Live In Care

You may be entitled to funding to help with the cost of a live-in carer. Please complete the form below to see if you are entitled to financial help. One of our specialist partners will contact you with available options.

Full Name




How do I pay for Live in Care?

  • Local Authority Assistance
  • Personal income – from share, investment etc.
  • Savings
  • Your property
    • Downsizing
    • Equity Release
    • Life Time Mortgage
  • NHS Continuing Healthcare

For further assistance on the forms of financial help available please click here.

What types of care are available?

Care types fall into 2 main categories:

  • 1:1 – help with everyday living including housework, cooking shopping etc.
  • Specialist Care – help if you suffer from Parkinson’s, MS, Alzheimer’s or similar. The carer required to Specialist Care will be highly trained with relevant qualifications.

How much does it cost?

That depends on the level of care required and the experience and skill of the carer. Weekly rates can vary between £895 to £1200 per week. But this will vary. You would need to speak to the care provider for an accurate cost. However, it is often a more cost-effective means to provide care than a care home.

  • How it works...

  • Desktoptabs1Enter your live-in care requirements

  • Desktoptabs2Find care provider/s covering your location

  • Desktoptabs3Peace of mind for you and your family

  • Desktoptabs4Expert support throughout the whole process

  • Why Trust us?

  • Trusttabs1Established in 2007. With over a decade of experience

  • Trusttabs2We have an excellent customer service team

  • Trusttabs3Our portfolio of websites have received 500,000+ enquiries

  • Trusttabs4We work with established companies

Terms & Privacy Policy

© 2018